Artex

Get Artex prices from trusted pros in Banbridge

Came and gave quote and then completed job on the same day, I was very happy with work done.
Mr Phil Hall
Quotatis helped me find a local company who's given me an excellent quote. Thanks Quotatis.
Ms Michelle Aidoo
This was the best way I have ever got a quote and you know that that they are good reliable tradesman with certificates.
Mrs Diana Fox
Extremely efficient and amazingly quick acquiring the nearest relevant companies to my location.
Mrs Gwen Tapp
Hereford
Excellent, saved me the time and trouble of finding local and reliable contractors. Thank you.
Mr K Gregg
Coventry
Very personable and the whole process painless, friendly and efficient.
Mrs Sarah Baxendale

Submit now and get Artex quotes today!


brand text, Artex | myinteriorpainter.co.uk
telegraph, Artex | myinteriorpainter.co.uk
house to home, Artex | myinteriorpainter.co.uk
good housekeeping, Artex | myinteriorpainter.co.uk

Artex is a building material that is used for for surface decorating within home interiors. It is commonly made use of to administer a textured surface to ceilings. Artex remains fashionable in place of smooth plaster ceilings, and an experienced painter and decorator will be able to apply artex in a range of different textured pattern appearances. Artex refers to a particular manufacturer, however there are other manufacturers who produce similar materials. Older artex ceilings may be repaired as well, with a selection of materials and applicators on the market to make this task as easy as possible.

There is a wide range of different options with regard to the varieties of texture that artex can be used to produce. It may be administered in stipple, swirl, or shell effects, all of which is often completed as a DIY task fairly easily. Knowledgeable painters and decorators can explore with you which texture would best match your space, and guarantee that artex is applied in a quality and consistent surface. Artex may additionally be painted over, and selecting a colour that matches the texture of the surface area can accentuate a tired ceiling and breathe life into an area.

Use our free Artex quote search to access local pros in Banbridge


Get Banbridge pros

The town of Banbridge is within Northern Ireland’s County Down. It is situated around the River Bann as well as a dual carriageway, with its name derived from a bridge that was constructed over the River Bann in 1712. It’s a part of the civil parish of Seapatrick along with the historic barony of Iveagh Upper, Upper Half. Banbridge is presently the administrative centre for the Banbridge District Council. As recorded in the 2011 Census, the town has a resident population of around 16653. It’s categorised as a medium town and of the population, 24.4 percent were under 16 years old, 16.1% were over 60 years of age, and 49.5% were male, leaving 50.5 percent as female. The town emerged as a coach stop on the road between Belfast and Dublin, and it prospered in the manufacturing process of Irish linen. A striking aspect of the town is its distinctive main street, which rises to a steep hill just before levelling out. An underpass had to be constructed in 1834 because of the steep street causing horses carrying heavy loads to faint before they could get to the top of the hill. Constructed by William Dargan, it is officially named the Downshire Bridge, though it’s regularly known as ‘The Cut’. The town is broadly known for being near to the Bronte Homeland in Rathfriland, attracting numerous guests who visit this location. One more attraction is the annual busking festival, ‘Buskfest’, which has been running since 2004. Participants have frequently travelled extended distances to busk, as well as the competition concludes with an evening concert consisting of performances by famous artists. For all of your house improvements, make sure that you pick vetted pros in Banbridge to ensure that you get the best quality service.

Find Banbridge pros 

Find Pros