Plastering

Get Plastering prices from trusted pros in Banbridge

Came and gave quote and then completed job on the same day, I was very happy with work done.
Mr Phil Hall
Quotatis helped me find a local company who's given me an excellent quote. Thanks Quotatis.
Ms Michelle Aidoo
This was the best way I have ever got a quote and you know that that they are good reliable tradesman with certificates.
Mrs Diana Fox
Extremely efficient and amazingly quick acquiring the nearest relevant companies to my location.
Mrs Gwen Tapp
Hereford
Excellent, saved me the time and trouble of finding local and reliable contractors. Thank you.
Mr K Gregg
Coventry
Very personable and the whole process painless, friendly and efficient.
Mrs Sarah Baxendale

Submit now and get Plastering quotes today!


brand text, Plastering | myinteriorpainter.co.uk
telegraph, Plastering | myinteriorpainter.co.uk
house to home, Plastering | myinteriorpainter.co.uk
good housekeeping, Plastering | myinteriorpainter.co.uk

Interior plastering will involve adding a coat of plaster to internal walls and ceilings in order to produce a smooth finish for surfaces that are prepared to decorate. It is much more straightforward to decorate using paint or wallpaper when you are applying these to a smooth plaster finished surface. Plastering is a somewhat common DIY job, but it is typically worth employing a professional to make sure your internal walls have as smooth a finish as it can be. Some areas can be more difficult than others to plaster, as it can be tricky to finish around corners.

There are various different types of plaster that can be applied to different backing finishes. Applying plasterboard to brickwork, concrete or plasterboard will need a different form of plaster. Different plasters can also offer a different finish, for example a far more heavy duty finish for high traffic areas, or a difference in the thickness of plaster. Regularly two coats are recommended when plastering. Internal walls will initially be plastered with an undercoat and then a top coat will be added to ensure a smooth finish. However, there are one coat plasters available that can be attractive when plastering as a DIY job or for smaller repair work to existing plaster. Plastering internal walls can improve the thermal efficiency of your house, as well as increase sound proofing and prevent damp rising.

Use our free Plastering quote search to access local pros in Banbridge


Get Banbridge pros

The town of Banbridge is within Northern Ireland’s County Down. It’s situated on the River Bann and a dual carriageway, with its name coming from a bridge that was built to cross the River Bann in 1712. It’s included in the civil parish of Seapatrick plus the historic barony of Iveagh Upper, Upper Half. Banbridge is at the moment the administrative base for the Banbridge District Council. As per the 2011 Census, the town has a resident population of about 16653. It is classed as a medium town and of the population, 24.4% were aged under 16 years, 16.1% were over 60 years of age, and 49.5 percent were male, leaving 50.5% as female. In its infancy, the town was a coach stop for the road in between Belfast and Dublin, and it prospered in the production process of Irish linen. A striking feature of the town is its unique main street, which rises to a steep hill ahead of levelling out. An underpass had to be built in 1834 because of the steep street causing horses with heavy loads to faint before they made it to the top . Built by William Dargan, it’s officially named the Downshire Bridge, though it is regularly known as ‘The Cut’. The town is extensively identified for being close to the Bronte Homeland in Rathfriland, attracting several tourists who visit this location. Yet another attraction is the annual busking festival, ‘Buskfest’, which has been running since 2004. Participants have frequently travelled lengthy distances to perform, and the competition ends with an evening concert consisting of performances by recognised artists. For all of your home improvement work, make certain that you use vetted specialists in Banbridge to ensure that you get the top quality service.

Find Banbridge pros 

Find Pros